Bugtracker 003007
Giuliano Colla
2018-02-24 16:07:31 UTC
Attn. Sven Bart

Hi,

on jan 14 I had told you that I had to postpone further work on the
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33007 issue, because I was going
to be abroad for a couple af weeks.

Then I came back, I put in practice your suggestions, posted new patches
on the bugtracker, and dropped you a line to let you know that I was
back. Since then (feb. 8th) I didn't get any feedback.

Is that because you failed to notice, or because you've been otherwise busy?

Giuliano

http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bi
Sven Barth via fpc-devel
2018-02-24 23:07:53 UTC
Am 24.02.2018 17:07 schrieb "Giuliano Colla" <***@fastwebnet.it>:

Attn. Sven Bart

Hi,

on jan 14 I had told you that I had to postpone further work on the
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33007 issue, because I was going to
be abroad for a couple af weeks.

Then I came back, I put in practice your suggestions, posted new patches on
the bugtracker, and dropped you a line to let you know that I was back.
Since then (feb. 8th) I didn't get any feedback.

Is that because you failed to notice, or because you've been otherwise busy?

Sorry, I had forgotten. I'll try to take a look at your corrected version.

Giuliano Colla