Mantis/Bugtracker registrations fixed
Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR)
2017-05-31 14:50:49 UTC

We had numerous reports over the past few weeks, that the FPC/Lazarus
Bugtracker registration verification was broken. Thanks to the work of
Michael van Canneyt, it should be fixed now.

If you had trouble creating a bugtracker account in the last few weeks,
please try again now.

Charlie
Martin
2017-06-01 12:45:09 UTC
Post by Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR)
Hi,
We had numerous reports over the past few weeks, that the FPC/Lazarus
Bugtracker registration verification was broken. Thanks to the work of
Michael van Canneyt, it should be fixed now.
If you had trouble creating a bugtracker account in the last few weeks,
please try again now.
Hi it seems there are still problems, maybe just for individual users...
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=36888.msg248016#msg248016
Post by Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR)
"APPLICATION ERROR #1905
Maximum number of in-progress requests reached. Please contact the
system administrator."
If I would only know how to contact the administrator....
http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mai
Michael Van Canneyt
2017-06-03 16:03:17 UTC
Post by Martin
Post by Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR)
Hi,
We had numerous reports over the past few weeks, that the FPC/Lazarus
Bugtracker registration verification was broken. Thanks to the work of
Michael van Canneyt, it should be fixed now.
If you had trouble creating a bugtracker account in the last few weeks,
please try again now.
Hi it seems there are still problems, maybe just for individual users...
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=36888.msg248016#msg248016
That is an individual user problem. I have answered on the forum.

Michael.