Wiki Article about FPC's testsuite
Sven Barth
2016-11-28 17:34:01 UTC
Hello everyone!

I've found to time to extend the article about using and extending FPC's
testsuite: http://wiki.freepascal.org/Testing_FPC . I'm not totally
happy yet, but it's describing way more than it did before.
Improvements are definitely welcome :)

Maciej Izak
2016-11-29 07:23:21 UTC
Post by Sven Barth
I've found to time to extend the article about using and extending FPC's
testsuite: http://wiki.freepascal.org/Testing_FPC . I'm not totally
happy yet, but it's describing way more than it did before.
Improvements are definitely welcome :)
Nice to see improvements in this area. IMO would be nice to have additional
info about %fail, %cpu, %opt ... Did I miss something important?
--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak
Sven Barth
2016-11-29 16:55:38 UTC
Post by Maciej Izak
Post by Sven Barth
I've found to time to extend the article about using and extending FPC's
testsuite: http://wiki.freepascal.org/Testing_FPC . I'm not totally
happy yet, but it's describing way more than it did before.
Improvements are definitely welcome :)
Nice to see improvements in this area. IMO would be nice to have
additional info about %fail, %cpu, %opt ... Did I miss something important?

You're free to improve the article. :)

Jonas Maebe
2016-11-29 09:25:38 UTC
Post by Maciej Izak
Nice to see improvements in this area. IMO would be nice to have
additional info about %fail, %cpu, %opt ... Did I miss something important?
Do you need more information besides what is already explained in
tests/readme.txt?

Jonas
Jonas Maebe
2016-11-29 09:51:30 UTC
Post by Jonas Maebe
Post by Maciej Izak
Nice to see improvements in this area. IMO would be nice to have
additional info about %fail, %cpu, %opt ... Did I miss something important?
Do you need more information besides what is already explained in
tests/readme.txt?
I've added a reference/link to the readme for an explanation of the
other options.

Jonas
Maciej Izak
2016-11-29 11:16:12 UTC
Post by Jonas Maebe
Post by Jonas Maebe
Do you need more information besides what is already explained in
tests/readme.txt?
I've added a reference/link to the readme for an explanation of the
other options.
Link to "readme" in wiki article is fair enough. Thanks.
--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak