Bugfixes merge request
Ondrej Pokorny
2018-06-21 20:34:54 UTC
Hello!

Because there have been rumours about merging 3.2, I'd like to request
to review 2 bug fixes that I'd like to have in 3.2 and therefore before
merging:

Why I request to review the issue reports:

1.) They are bug fixes targeting real issues in the Lazarus IDE
component streaming. (Some properties are not correctly written to the
LFM - see https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33567)
2.) They achieve Delphi compatibility (the current state is both buggy
and Delphi incompatible).
3.) I posted patches so you only need to review them.
4.) I posted test case projects as well.

---

There is a 3rd report to another streaming issue
(https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33567) but that currently goes
without a patch.

Thanks
Ondrej

http://lists.freep
Ondrej Pokorny

http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailma
Florian Klaempfl
2018-06-29 19:54:22 UTC
Post by Ondrej Pokorny
Post by Ondrej Pokorny
Because there have been rumours about merging 3.2, I'd like to request
to review 2 bug fixes that I'd like to have in 3.2 and therefore
1.) They are bug fixes targeting real issues in the Lazarus IDE
component streaming. (Some properties are not correctly written to the
LFM - see https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33567)
2.) They achieve Delphi compatibility (the current state is both buggy
and Delphi incompatible).
3.) I posted patches so you only need to review them.
4.) I posted test case projects as well.
Nobody?
I'll look into the next days.

http://list