3.0.5 merge request
Ondrej Pokorny
2018-06-20 10:42:31 UTC
Hello Michael,

could you please merge r36749 (see
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=32163) into 3.0.x fixes branch
so that it will be available with 3.0.6?

It looks like the revision didn't make it to 3.0.4:

Thank you
Ondrej

http://lists.
Marco van de Voort
2018-06-20 13:23:34 UTC
Post by Ondrej Pokorny
could you please merge r36749 (see
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=32163) into 3.0.x fixes branch
so that it will be available with 3.0.6?
Done, but note that 3.0.6 is not planned atm, usually after .4 a new release
branch is created.
Ondrej Pokorny
2018-06-20 13:26:42 UTC
Post by Marco van de Voort
Post by Ondrej Pokorny
could you please merge r36749 (see
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=32163) into 3.0.x fixes branch
so that it will be available with 3.0.6?
Done
Thank you.
Post by Marco van de Voort
but note that 3.0.6 is not planned atm, usually after .4 a new release
branch is created.
I am very pleased to hear that. Do you already have a rough plan when
3.2 will be branched?

Ondrej
Luca Olivetti
2018-06-20 15:44:04 UTC
Post by Marco van de Voort
Post by Ondrej Pokorny
could you please merge r36749 (see
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=32163) into 3.0.x fixes branch
so that it will be available with 3.0.6?
Done, but note that 3.0.6 is not planned atm, usually after .4 a new release
branch is created.
While you're at it, could you merge please r33906 (unless it is useless
to do so due to the above remark)

fixes

Bye
--
Luca
http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/l
Marco van de Voort
2018-06-20 13:32:08 UTC
Post by Ondrej Pokorny
Thank you.
Post by Marco van de Voort
but note that 3.0.6 is not planned atm, usually after .4 a new release
branch is created.
I am very pleased to hear that. Do you already have a rough plan when
3.2 will be branched?
No, it hasn't been brought up yet. But we still have to branch and 9 months
between branching and release would probably already be a record.
Ondrej Pokorny
2018-06-20 17:24:10 UTC
Post by Marco van de Voort
Post by Ondrej Pokorny
Thank you.
Post by Marco van de Voort
but note that 3.0.6 is not planned atm, usually after .4 a new release
branch is created.
I am very pleased to hear that. Do you already have a rough plan when
3.2 will be branched?
No, it hasn't been brought up yet. But we still have to branch and 9 months
between branching and release would probably already be a record.
Thank you for the information. I have sent some bugfixes to mantis that
I really want to get into FPC 3.2.x so I'll rather not wait with a reminder.

Ondrej
http://lists.freepascal.or