Forbidden: https://www.freepascal.org/packages/
Bart
2018-06-18 13:44:26 UTC

Not sure where to ask.

I clicked on the link "Packages"on https://www.freepascal.org/ and got this:

https://www.freepascal.org/packages/
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /packages/ on this server.

Bug or feature?

Bart
Michael Van Canneyt
2018-06-18 13:57:40 UTC
Post by Bart
Hi,
Not sure where to ask.
https://www.freepascal.org/packages/
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /packages/ on this server.
Bug or feature?
Bug.

I removed the link. The idea - at one point - was to use the fpmake info to
create a small page for each package. Time constraints moved this plan to
the bottom of my TODO list... :(

Michael.
http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/m
Bart
2018-06-18 19:19:17 UTC
On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
Post by Michael Van Canneyt
Time constraints moved this plan to
the bottom of my TODO list... :(
Happens to all of us.

Bart
Joost van der Sluis
2018-06-20 10:22:23 UTC
Post by Michael Van Canneyt
Post by Bart
Not sure where to ask.
https://www.freepascal.org/packages/
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /packages/ on this server.
Bug or feature?
Bug.
I removed the link. The idea - at one point - was to use the fpmake info to
create a small page for each package. Time constraints moved this plan to
the bottom of my TODO list... :(
This list does exist, however. You can see it on fpc.cnoc.nl. Only issue
is that you have to be logged in to see it. ;(

That's easily solved, though. By adapting the web-client. You can do a
check-out here:
https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpcprojects/fppkgreposerver/trunk

It's also not that high on my todo-list, as I want to have this
repository integrated into Lazarus first.

Regards,

Joost.
http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-b